Elementary school is a time of tremendous wonder, discovery and growth for children in kindergarten through grade five. Our young learners engage in a comprehensive educational program that develops their thinking and communication skills and teaches them the joy of learning.
Elementary Curriculum & Pacing Guide
Middle school is full of change. Our young adults discover and develop diverse interests and grow intellectually, socially, and emotionally. The combination of a secure environment and knowledgeable staff nurtures that development through academic challenge and creative stimulation. Opportunities abound for our high school learners. Academic excellence is a tradition at our high schools. Students balance academic requirements with increased responsibility, independence, and leadership.
Secondary Curriculum & Pacing Guide
Click on the links to view the puberty presentations used in the 4th and 5th-grade classrooms at ECSD.
4th grade (girls) – Click on “Always Changing – Girls”
5th grade– Click on “Always Changing – Co-ed”
5th grade – HIV and ME video
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLANS
East China School District is committed to a continual process of improvement throughout each building and across the district. School Improvement Plans are reviewed, updated, and submitted to the Michigan Department of Education annually.
Annual Education Report (AER)
- 2021-22 Belle River Elementary AER Report
- 2021-22 ECSD District AER Report
- 2021-22 Gearing Elementary AER Report
- 2021-22 Marine City High School AER Report
- 2021-22 Marine City Middle School AER Report
- 2021-22 Palms Elementary AER Report
- 2021-22 Pine River Elementary AER Report
- 2021-22 Riverview East High AER Report
- 2021-22 St. Clair High School AER Report
- 2021-22 St. Clair Middle School AER Report