The Business Office is located in the Administration Building and houses various business functions of the District, including budgeting, financial reporting, cash management, purchasing and accounting.
Find your Family ID in Family Access
- Change of Address Name Form
- Guest Teacher Time Sheet
- I-9 Employee Eligibility Verification
- MI W-4 Withholding Exemption Certificate
- Omni - New TPA for 403(b) & 457
- Pay Request Non-Employee
- Sub-Custodian Time Sheet
- VALIC 403(b) and 457 Salary Deferral Authorization
- W-4 Personal Allowance Federal Form
- W-9 Form
Request for Proposal
If you are interested in holding a fundraiser for the school district, you must complete a Google Form titled Request for Permission to Conduct a Fundraising Activity (click on one of the links below). Below please find the necessary forms associated with the fundraising procedure.
Select the appropriate school link below to fill out the Request for Permission to Conduct a Fundraising Activity Form